Submissions postmarked by June 15
guarantee inclusion in the calendar
The Michigan Humane Society (MHS) is seeking adorable pet photos to be featured in its 2014 Pet Calendar. The $25 entry fee per photo guarantees inclusion in MHS’ 16th annual calendar. The top entries will be selected for special Pet of the Month placement, with all other photos appearing in a variety of formats throughout the calendar. Entries must be postmarked by June 15, 2013. Proceeds will help MHS change the lives of animals in need. Download an entry form (only one form needed per household) at www.michiganhumane.org.
• Photos must be clear, in color, contain only pets, and be no larger than 4” X 6”. Glossy finish preferred.
• Horizontal (landscape) orientation preferred; this is required for Pet of the Month placement.
• For quality reasons, color prints made at home on inkjet or laser printers cannot be considered for Pet of the Month placement. However, these types of prints will be accepted for the smaller photos featured throughout the calendar.
• Photos taken at a commercial studio must include a signed copyright release.
• Dogs and cats wearing collars and ID tags and cats photographed indoors will receive best consideration.
• Name, phone number and pet’s name must be written on the back of each photo using a permanent felt-tip pen (not a ballpoint, which may damage the photo).
Mail entries to:
Michigan Humane Society
2014 Pet Calendar
30300 Telegraph Rd, Suite 220
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Calendars will be available for purchase in mid-October for $15 plus tax.
For more information, call (248) 283-1000,
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Michigan Humane Society is the largest and oldest animal welfare organization in the state. MHS works to end companion animal homelessness, provide the highest quality service and compassion to the animals entrusted to our care, and to be a leader in promoting humane values.