I woke up on Sunday morning to a wonderful surprise! I am the lucky recipient of the:
This “lovely” award was given to me by:
It is nice enough when you are a doggy and the award is given to you by a fellow canine, but when you can cross species and are given an award by a KITTY, well, then, that just rocks my world!!
Part of the rules of this award are I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself….I am probably repeating myself on some of these so if I have, I am sorry!
1) Katie TOTALLY helped me out by giving me this award because I was supposed to be doing a product review and give-away but the company never sent me the product to test!! They forgot!! Hey ya snooze, ya lose!!
2) I am at the vet today for a follow-up urine test from my UTI that I had about two weeks ago. Please cross your paws that all goes well!
For the next few things about me I asked my Daddy. Mom usually helps me with these but I decided to have Daddy add his comments for a change!
3) He says I am extremely affectionate. I would have to agree. If I were a politician I would be kissing all the babies and women!
4) I’m sensitive. I’m all about hearts and flowers. My sensitivity shines in my eyes. Don’t believe me? Here is what I posted last Valentine’s Day:
5) I eat anything and everything. I guess I wouldn’t make it on Hell’s Kitchen because I am not known for having a refined palate.I will eat anything from cell phones to wood. If it can be chewed, I’m all over it!
6) I have a zillion toys, but what is my ultimate “go-to?” My mangy red, white & blue ball that Mom purchased a few years ago at the Dollar Store!!
7) This is probably the best one yet. I have a real “thing” about “I Can’t Believe It’s not Butter” Mom and Dad cannot figure it out. For some reason I can’t stand the bottle. Mom thinks it is hilarious to pull the spray bottle out of the fridge and just let me look at it. Dad says that’s mean. I would have to agree! Looking at that bottle to me is the equivalent of making someone watch The Exorcist against their will!
Just the SIGHT of it makes me go berserk
See for yourself:
Another requirement of this award is that I pass it on to I forget how many other blogs. Ok, here’s the dirt, when I pass it on I get in trouble, when I don’t I STILL get in trouble!!
My Mom and Cody did give some awards out recently, only to find out a number of people either :
had already received them.
don’t want awards because they are time-consuming.
or those that weren’t selected get their feelings hurt.
So, I am going to say that Mom and I follow TONS of blogs and once again, if we follow you, you are ALREADY AWARD-WORTHY! So, wrap your paws around this and enjoy!!! If you have a blog we know how hard it is to keep up with all that entails, so please accept this with love and gratitude!!!
Barks and licks and love, Dakota
In full disclosure: no bottles of “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” were hurt in the filming of Dakota’s video. Nor did Mom and I receive a dime, a bone, or a bottle of their butter for mentioning them here. Why? Because no one reads this blog anyway, so they will never know! BOL!!